Sometimes it’s not easy to download an App from the UK Apple App Store or Google Play store if you’ve previously resided in another country where your Apple or Google account is registered to.
We’ve put together a guide for anyone who may be having trouble getting the Caffè Nero App:
To change Google Play country follow the following steps:
- Navigate to the Google Play Store
- Tap Menu -> Account -> Country and Profiles
- Tap the country where you want to add an account
Additional notes on Google Play:
- You can only change your Play country once per year; if you change your country, you won’t be able to change it back for one year.
- When you change your country, you won’t be able to use your Google Play balance from your old country in your new country.
- You can only change to a country you are currently in. This is based on your IP address.
To change App Store country follow the following steps:
- Navigate to the Settings App
- Navigate to the iTunes & App Store section
- Tap View Apple ID
- Tap Country/Region
- Tap Change Country or Region
A user can change App Store country via the Settings app on iOS. It's worth noting:
- You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region
- Spend any store credit remaining on your Apple ID. You must also wait for any pending store credit refunds to process before you can change your country or region.
- Cancel any subscriptions, including Apple Music, and wait until the end of the subscription period to change your country or region.
Finally, the App is now available in Poland and Sweden. If you have your ‘Language’ and ‘Region’ set to those countries in your device’s settings menu you will see the country-specific version of the Caffè Nero App.