A New Way to Pay for Your Coffee, Plus Get Rewarded with Pay by Bank app
Exclusively for Barclays customers, you can purchase one hand-crafted drink voucher for £3 and get an extra one on us, when you check-out with Pay by Bank app. Plus be in with a chance to win amazing experiences at The BRIT Awards 2022 with Mastercard. Scroll down for full T&Cs. Simply navigate to ‘Buy & Share’ on the Home screen of the Caffè Nero App and select Pay by Bank app from our payment options at checkout. You’ll find your hand-crafted drinks vouchers in the ‘Wallet’ section of the app.
About Pay by Bank app
Pay by Bank app is a new secure way to pay for goods online quickly and easily using your existing trusted banking app. Brought to you by Mastercard®, all you need is your existing bank app, and your bank will handle the transaction directly, so you don’t have to enter your payment details online or download another app. This makes it a safe option to use at your favourite online stores, giving you convenience and peace of mind that your personal information is safe.
Why Use Pay by Bank app?
Pay by Bank app isn’t a new wallet or account, so you don’t need to download any new apps, enter any new information, or create any new accounts to use it. Pay by Bank app takes the risk out of online transactions by processing the payment directly in your current bank app, giving you a quick and easy way to checkout without worrying about your security.
- Automatically available within your own banking app.
- Move money from your bank account in seconds.
- Secure transactions online without entering personal data.
- Complete peace-of-mind on all online transactions.
- You’ll also get to choose which of your bank accounts to use if you bank with more than one Pay by Bank app provider, manage spending by viewing your account balance before and after a purchase, and see the money instantly taken out when you pay.
How Does Pay by Bank app work?
- Navigate to ‘Buy & Share’ on the Home screen of the Caffè Nero App and select ‘Buy Now’. Choose Pay by Bank app option from the payment methods available.
- Log into your mobile banking app when prompted.
- View the details of your transaction and confirm payment.
- You’ll then receive a “payment successful” notification.
- Your vouchers will appear in the ‘Wallet’ section of the Caffè Nero App. Simply redeem on your next visit or share with a friend.
Availability with Other Banks
Currently, Pay by Bank app is supported by Barclays mobile banking apps. Your banking app will update to include Pay by Bank app as a payment option once your bank is ready. Find out more information here: bit.ly/_PaybyBankapp
Offer - Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK Only, 18+ only. Enter between: 06.12.21 and 31.12.21 (23:59). Normal entry restrictions apply. To Enter: purchase a multi-use voucher on the Caffè Nero App (available free on the App store and Google Play) using Pay by Bank app. One entry per person. Winners will be selected at random and notified within 5 days of the prize draw ending. Strictly limited to 8,000 unique entries during the promotional period.
Offer - Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Internet access is required.
- Promotion Period: 00.01 GMT on 6th December 2021 to 23.59 GMT on 31st December 2021.
- To Enter: purchase a multi-use voucher on the Caffè Nero App (available free on the App Store and Google Play) using Pay by Bank app. Winners will be selected at random and notified within 5 days of the prize draw ending.
- Only one entry per person is permitted, regardless of the number of entries made during the Promotional Period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating alternative email accounts will be disqualified from the Promotion.
- Promotion is strictly limited to 8,000 unique entries.
- Winner Selection: All prizes have been randomly allocated independently verified. All prizes are available to be won.
- The Prizes are:
|Free Hot Drink||500|
|Pair of Show & Party tickets consisting of: 2 x Level 1 tickets to The BRIT Awards 2022 and 2 x tickets to The Official BRITs After-Show Party||3|
|Diamond Package consisting of: 2 x Level 1 tickets to The BRIT Awards 2022 (premier dedicated seating); 3-course dinner in an exclusive dining area with wine (shared at a table for 10); 2 x tickets to The Official BRITs After-Show Party; 1 x night’s hotel accommodation (double or twin room) at the InterContinetal London – The O2 including breakfast||1|
- Winners will be notified via an in-app message within 5 days of the prize draw ending if they have won and will need to follow claim instructions within the app to claim their prize.
- Prizes will be distributed within 28 days of the winner accepting the prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative to the prizes are available in whole or in part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value.
- The full names and counties of the winners can be obtained by visiting www.caffenero.com/mastercard which will be available after the close of the promotion for 4 weeks.
- By entering, winners agree to participate in any publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted that they are bound by the terms and conditions
- If things go wrong and, despite the Promoter’s best endeavours, they are unable to administer the Promotion fairly or properly, The Promoter and their affiliated companies are not responsible and have the right to cancel or change the Promotion. They will only do this in exceptional circumstances. The Promoter also has the right to disqualify a participant if they tamper or abuse the entry process and they will not be entitled to the prize if they have acted fraudulently or dishonestly.
- No liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
- Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The BRIT Awards 2022 with Mastercard
Mandatory Terms and Conditions
- Winner(s) and their guest(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- The BRIT Awards 2022 with Mastercard will take place on Tuesday 8 February 2022 at The O2 in London (“Event”).
- Prize packages (and associated tickets) are personal to the winner(s) and the sale or offering for sale, transfer, resale, donation, or exchange of any tickets and/or part of any of the prize packages is strictly prohibited (including, without limitation, in person or online via an online auction website or online ticket resale marketplace). The Promoter reserves the right to cancel tickets and withdraw or make void any and all prize elements if this term is not complied with.
- Winner(s) and their guest(s) acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of the tickets which form part of their prize, which can be viewed at brits.co.uk/terms-and-conditions. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time and may include the requirement for ticket holders to present valid photo ID (passport or driving licence) and/or other forms of identification (such as a debit or credit card) upon entry to the Event to ensure that the ticket holder is the same as the person named on their ticket. Tickets are personal to the winner(s) and the sale or offering for sale, transfer, resale, donation, or exchange of any tickets is strictly prohibited (including, without limitation, in person or online via an online auction website or online ticket resale marketplace). Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the Event.
- Winners and their guests acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of The O2 (Venue) including those put in place to mitigate the risks COVID 19, which can be viewed on the Venue’s website, and the Venue reserves the right to remove any person or refuse any person entry to The BRIT Awards 2022 with Mastercard regardless of whether they have a valid ticket.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents and BRIT Awards Limited are not liable or responsible for any injury, loss or damage to persons or property arising from or caused by the weather, acts of God, war, accident, pandemic or epidemic and any related government action or any other government restrictions or regulations, or from an act or omission of any individual or condition beyond its control. If delivery of any of the prize elements is delayed or is not able to be delivered due to COVID 19, the winners will be notified by the Promoter as soon as possible.
The Conditions shall be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Promoter: Caffè Nero Group Ltd, 9-15 Neal Street, London, WC2H 9QL