Exclusively for HSBC customers, you can purchase three hand-crafted drink vouchers for £9 and get an extra 3, on us, when you check-out with Mastercard® Pay by Bank app. Plus, you'll be entered into a draw to win amazing prizes at The BRITs.
Simply navigate to ‘Buy & Share’ on the Home screen of the Caffè Nero app and select Pay by Bank app from our payment options at checkout. You’ll find your hand-crafted drinks vouchers in the ‘Wallet’ section of the app. Plus you’ll be automatically entered into a draw to win amazing prizes at The BRITs.
What You Can Win
x1 winner: Diamond Package to The BRIT Awards - including live streaming of the Pre-show Party and a special BRITs hamper and goody bag.
x3 winners: Standard Package - including live streaming of the Pre-show Party.
Bonus Stamps and Free Coffee Vouchers
About Pay by Bank app
Pay by Bank app is a new secure way to pay for goods online quickly and easily using your existing trusted banking app. Brought to you by Mastercard®, all you need is your existing bank app, and your bank will handle the transaction directly, so you don’t have to enter your payment details online or download another app. This makes it a safe option to use at your favourite online stores, giving you convenience and peace of mind that your personal information is safe.
Why Use the Pay by Bank app?
Mastercard® Pay by Bank app isn’t a new wallet or account, so you don’t need to download any new apps, enter any new information, or create any new accounts to use it. Pay by Bank app takes the risk out of online transactions by processing the payment directly in your current bank app, giving you a quick and easy way to checkout without worrying about your security.
• Automatically available within your own banking app.
• Move money from your bank account in seconds.
• Secure transactions online without entering personal data.
• Complete peace-of-mind on all online transactions.
• You’ll also get to choose which of your bank accounts to use if you bank with more than one Pay by Bank app provider, manage spending by viewing your account balance before and after a purchase, and see the money instantly taken out when you pay.
How Does the Offer Work?
• Navigate to ‘Buy & Share’ on the Home screen of the Caffè Nero app and select ‘Buy Now’. Choose the pay with Pay by Bank app option from the payment methods available.
• Log into your mobile banking app when prompted.
• View the details of your transaction and confirm payment.
• You’ll then receive a “payment successful” notification.
• Your six hand-crafted drinks vouchers will appear in the ‘Wallet’ section of the Caffè Nero app. Simply redeem on your next visit or share with a friend.
Availability with Other Banks
Currently, the Pay by Bank app option is supported by HSBC and the Barclays Pingit mobile banking apps. Your banking app will update to include the Pay by Bank app as a payment option once your bank is ready. Find out more information here: bit.ly/_PaybyBankapp
Full Terms & Conditions
• The offer is valid from at 00:01 GMT on Friday 9th April 2021 and ends at 23:59 GMT on Thursday 15th April 2021.
• To redeem the offer, customers make payment using the “Pay by Bank app” payment method.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer
• This offer is open to residents of the UK and Northern Ireland only.
• This offer is limited to one purchase per customer.
• Strictly limited to 4000 purchases of the offer during the offer period.
• Caffè Nero reserve the right to change, extend or withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
Win Amazing BRITs Prizes – Prize Draw Summary Terms
UK Only, 18+ only. Enter between: 09.04.21 and 15.04.21 (23:59). Normal entry restrictions apply. To Enter: purchase a multi-use voucher on the Caffè Nero App (available free on the App store and Google Play) using Pay by Bank app. One entry per person. Winners will be selected at random and notified within 5 days of the prize draw ending. Strictly limited to 4,000 unique entries during the promotional period.
See Help Centre for full terms and conditions related to the prize draw