Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Internet access is required.
- Promotion Period:01 GMT on 8th April 2021 to 23.59 GMT on 15th April 2021.
- To Enter: purchase a multi-use voucher on the Caffè Nero App (available free on the App store and Google Play) using Pay by Bank Winners will be selected at random and notified within 5 days of the prize draw ending.
- Only one entry per person is permitted, regardless of the number of entries made during the Promotional Period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating alternative email accounts will be disqualified from the Promotion.
- Promotion is strictly limited to 4,000 unique entries.
- Winner Selection: All prizes have been randomly allocated independently verified. All prizes are available to be won.
- The Prizes are:
Free Hot Drink
The BRIT Awards 2021 Virtual Ticket to Pre-Show Party - Standard Package
The BRIT Awards 2021 Virtual Ticket to Pre-Show Party – Diamond Package
- Winners will be notified via an in-app message within 5 days of the prize draw ending if they have won and will need to follow claim instructions within the app to claim their prize.
- Prizes will be distributed within 28 days of the winner accepting the prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative to the prizes are available in whole or in part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value.
- The full names and counties of the winners can be obtained by visiting www.caffenero.com/mastercard which will be available after the close of the promotion for 4 weeks.
- By entering, winners agree to participate in any publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted that they are bound by the terms and conditions
- If things go wrong and, despite the Promoter’s best endeavours, they are unable to administer the Promotion fairly or properly, The Promoter and their affiliated companies are not responsible and have the right to cancel or change the Promotion. They will only do this in exceptional circumstances. The Promoter also has the right to disqualify a participant if they tamper or abuse the entry process and they will not be entitled to the prize if they have acted fraudulently or dishonestly.
- No liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
- Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or England and Wales.
The BRIT Awards 2021 with Mastercard
Mandatory Terms and Conditions for all Promotions
Terms and Conditions
- Winners must be aged 18 or over.
- Prizes are personal to the winner(s) and sale or offering for sale, transfer, resale, donation, or exchange of any element of the prizes is strictly prohibited (including, without limitation, in person or online via an online auction website or online ticket resale marketplace). Failure to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions may result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion dispose of the prize without liability to the winner. Mastercard does not endorse and is not making any recommendation regarding any products, services or other materials included in the prizes.
- Mastercard does not control responses provided by any third party host or presenter of an experience, and statements made by any such parties, including without limitation, brand ambassadors and celebrities, may not reflect the views of Mastercard. In addition, Mastercard does not endorse and is not making any recommendation regarding any products, services or other material that may be presented or described by any such third party during the experience.
- The Promoter, its agents, Mastercard and BRIT Awards Limited will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Mastercard reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify, reschedule or change the Mastercard Pre-Show Party or any aspect of it, if, at its sole discretion, it is not capable of being conducted as specified. This will apply in any of, but is not limited to, the following circumstances: force majeure events, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Mastercard. In the event of this, Mastercard will endeavour to find a suitable alternative. If delivery of any of the prize elements is delayed due to Covid-19, the winners will be notified by the Promoter as soon as possible.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law,and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Promoter: Caffè Nero Group Ltd, 9-15 Neal Street, London, WC2H 9QL