- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland who are aged 16 years or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary, voucher purchases do not qualify and internet access is required.
- Promotion Period: 01 GMT on 5th November 2020 to 23.59 GMT on 24th December 2020.
- To Enter: Pay for any barista prepared hot or cold drink in Caffè Nero using the Caffè Nero App (available free on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store). Once the purchase is complete, tap the cracker that appears on screen to reveal if you have won a festive treat. Follow details on screen to claim your prize. You may enter the promotion multiple times.
- Winner Selection: All prizes have been randomly allocated within the Caffè Nero app which has been verified by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service. All prizes are available to be won.
- The Prizes are:
Free Hot Drink
Bonus stamp x 1
Bonus stamp x 3
Bonus stamp x 5
Coffee for a Year voucher
Free Mince Pie
Free Festive Drink
Buy a Festive Drink and Get Another for Free
- Winners will be notified immediately if they have won and will need to follow claim instructions within the app to claim their prize.Prizes will be distributed within 28 days of the winner accepting the prize.
- Prizes can only be sent to the country of residence stated in clause 1. Where any prizes have a longer lead time, the winner will be notified of the anticipated delivery date.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative to the prizes are available in whole or in part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value.
- The full names and counties of the winners can be obtained by visiting promowinners.com / Nerotimefortreats which will be available after the close of the promotion for 4 weeks.
- By entering, winners agree to participate in any publicity arranged by the promoter or by its agencies.
If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted that they are bound by the terms and conditions.
If things go wrong and, despite the Promoter’s best endeavours, they are unable to administer the Promotion fairly or properly, The Promoter and their affiliated companies are not responsible and have the right to cancel or change the Promotion. They will only do this in exceptional circumstances. The Promoter also has the right to disqualify a participant if they tamper or abuse the entry process and they will not be entitled to the prize if they have acted fraudulently or dishonestly.
No liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
The Promoter may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize.
The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered.
These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or England and Wales.