CONFIDENTIAL © Yoyo Wallet Limited 2017
You can manually get the till to trust the certificate.
and follow the below steps.
- Click the "Certificate Error" text in the address bar, and you'll see an explanation with a "View certificates" link at the bottom.
- Click "View certificates” - a dialog will display information about the SSL certificate.
- Click the "Certification Path" tab, and then select the top certificate shown (THIS IS CRITICAL).
- Click the "View Certificate" button near the middle of the dialog. A new dialog box will open.
- Click "Install Certificate", a Certificate Import Wizard will begin, which will help you install the certificate. Store the certificate into the "Trusted Root Certification Authorities”.
- Click “Next" until you get to the Finish button. Once you click Finish, a final confirmation dialog (Security Warning) is displayed to make sure you want to add the new certificate (this dialog helps insure that a human is doing this action and not some malware).
Please see a complete guide here with screen shares: http://www.poweradmin.com/help/sslhints/ie.aspx
Please sign in to leave a comment.