UK & ROI only. Must be aged 16+ to enter. Enter between: 11.03.20 (00:01) & 20.03.20 (23:59) Normal entry restrictions apply. To Enter: Purchase a barista prepared drink in store via the Caffè Nero app (available free on the App store and Google Play). Once the purchase is complete, press the ‘TAP TO SPIN button that appears on your screen to find out instantly if you have won a prize. One entry per transaction.
Full Terms and Conditions
Simply buy a barista prepared drink then press 'TAP TO SPIN' to find out instantly if you have won a prize. One entry per transaction.
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland who are aged 16 years or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Internet access is required.
- Promotion Period: 00.01 GMT on 11th March 2010 to 23.59 GMT on 20th March 2020.
- To Enter:
- Pay for any barista prepared hot or cold drink in Caffè Nero using the Caffè Nero App (available free on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store). Once the purchase is complete, press the ‘TAP TO SPIN’ button that appears on screen to reveal your prize. Follow details on screen to claim your prize. You may enter the promotion multiple times.
- Winner Selection: All prizes have been randomly allocated within the Caffè Nero app which has been independently verified. All prizes are available to be won.
- The Prizes are:
1 Bonus Stamp
3 Bonus Stamps
5 Bonus Stamps
Free Hot Drink
A pair of VIP tickets to Tutankhamun exhibition*
The Grand Prize - A trip to Cairo for two**
- Winners will be notified immediately if they have won and will need to follow claim instructions within the app to claim their prize.
- Prizes related to the exhibition will be distributed within 28 days of the winner accepting the prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative to the prizes are available in whole or in part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value.
- By entering, winners agree to participate in any publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies.
- If you are the winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted that they are bound by the terms and conditions
- If things go wrong and, despite the Promoter’s best endeavours, they are unable to administer the Promotion fairly or properly, The Promoter and their affiliated companies are not responsible and have the right to cancel or change the Promotion. They will only do this in exceptional circumstances. The Promoter also has the right to disqualify a participant if they tamper or abuse the entry process and they will not be entitled to the prize if they have acted fraudulently or dishonestly.
- No liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
- Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or England and Wales.
Special Prize Terms
*A pair of VIP e-tickets to Tutankhamun exhibition:
- E-ticket links will be sent out via email (to the same email address the customer signed up with on the Caffè Nero App) within 28 days of the instant win prize draw has ended (after 20/03/2020)
- The Prize Tickets are 100 x pairs (200 tickets) of Entry tickets to the Exhibition in London with audio guide (200 audio guides).
- The Prize Tickets will be valid for a time and date of the Prize Winners’ choice until the Exhibition closes Sunday 3 May (subject always to ticket availability).
- No travel, accommodation, subsistence or other expenses are included as part of the Prize Ticket.
- The Prize Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, may not be re-sold, are subject to availability and no cash alternative is available.
**The Grand Prize – A trip to Cairo for two:
- To redeem the Grand Prize, Caffe Nero will provide the winner with a selection of available travel dates.
- The Grand Prize shall be a return trip for 2 (two) persons to Egypt (inclusive of return flights to London Heathrow, and accommodation and travel within Egypt as set out below) and an associated tour with a Partner-appointed Egypt Tour Operator (“the Trip”).
- The Prize shall include the following:
- A 14 (fourteen) day, 15 (fifteen) night tour of Egypt;
- Visits to multiple locations and historic monuments;
iii. Return trip airfare for 2 (two) persons in economy class from London Heathrow to Egypt;
- All accommodation during the stay in Egypt at four star and five-star hotels;
- Ground transportation including short haul flight from Cairo to Luxor and ship/vessel transport from Aswan to Cairo;
- For the avoidance of doubt, without limitation, the Grand Prize does not include the following:
- transfers to the UK airport;
- any overnight accommodation which is not specified in the Prize;
iii. meals (although options will be provided at each tour stop);
- travel insurance;
- additional trip add-ons;
- gratuities; and
vii. spending money.
- Any additional expenses incurred in connection with the Grand Prize shall be the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner and their companion.
- Dates will be subject to availability. The Company will supply the Prize Winner with a list of dates from which they must select their first, second and third choice preferences.
- The promoter will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the first choice of dates but reserves the right to propose alternative dates at its sole discretion.
- The Prize Winner will be solely responsible for all visa and passport documentation required for entry into Egypt (note passports should have a minimum 6 (six) months validity).
- The promoter strongly recommends that all travellers take out adequate travel insurance prior to travel.
- The Trip is ABTA and ATOL protected.
Promoter: Caffè Nero Group Ltd, 9-15 Neal Street, London, WC2H 9QL