Help Center Ts and Cs:
A New Way to Pay for Your Coffee, Plus Get Rewarded with Pay by Bank app
Exclusively for Barclays and HSBC customers, you can purchase one hand-crafted drink voucher for £3 and get an extra one on us, when you check-out with Pay by Bank app. Scroll down for full T&Cs. Simply navigate to ‘Buy & Share’ on the Home screen of the Caffè Nero App and select Pay by Bank app from our payment options at checkout. You’ll find your hand-crafted drinks vouchers in the ‘Wallet’ section of the app.
About Pay by Bank app
Pay by Bank app is a new secure way to pay for goods online quickly and easily using your existing trusted banking app. Brought to you by Mastercard®, all you need is your existing bank app, and your bank will handle the transaction directly, so you don’t have to enter your payment details online or download another app. This makes it a safe option to use at your favourite online stores, giving you convenience and peace of mind that your personal information is safe.
Why Use Pay by Bank app?
Pay by Bank app isn’t a new wallet or account, so you don’t need to download any new apps, enter any new information, or create any new accounts to use it. Pay by Bank app takes the risk out of online transactions by processing the payment directly in your current bank app, giving you a quick and easy way to checkout without worrying about your security.
- Automatically available within your own banking app.
- Move money from your bank account in seconds.
- Secure transactions online without entering personal data.
- Complete peace-of-mind on all online transactions.
- You’ll also get to choose which of your bank accounts to use if you bank with more than one Pay by Bank app provider, manage spending by viewing your account balance before and after a purchase, and see the money instantly taken out when you pay.
How Does Pay by Bank app work?
- Navigate to ‘Buy & Share’ on the Home screen of the Caffè Nero App and select ‘Buy Now’. Choose Pay by Bank app option from the payment methods available.
- Log into your mobile banking app when prompted.
- View the details of your transaction and confirm payment.
- You’ll then receive a “payment successful” notification.
- Your vouchers will appear in the ‘Wallet’ section of the Caffè Nero App. Simply redeem on your next visit or share with a friend.
Availability with Other Banks
Currently, Pay by Bank app is supported by Barclays and HSBC mobile banking apps. Your banking app will update to include Pay by Bank app as a payment option once your bank is ready. Find out more information here: bit.ly/_PaybyBankapp
Offer - Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK Only, 18+ only. Enter between: 13.03.23 and 13.04.23 (23:59). To Enter: purchase a multi-use voucher on the Caffè Nero App (available free on the App store and Google Play) using Pay by Bank app. Strictly limited to 30,000 purchases of vouchers during the offer period.
Offer - Full Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Internet access is required.
- Offer Period: 00.01 GMT on 13th March 2023 to 23.59 GMT on 13th April 2023.
- To enter: purchase a multi-use voucher on the Caffè Nero App (available free on the App Store and Google Play) using Pay by Bank app.
- There is a maximum purchase of 10 vouchers per customer. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating alternative email accounts will be disqualified from the Offer.
- Vouchers will be valid for 3 months from purchase.
- Vouchers entitle the holder to 2 drinks from the Caffe Nero barista made drinks menu.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the cost of other items.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
- Strictly limited to 30,000 purchases of vouchers during the offer period.
- Caffe Nero reserve the right to change, extend or withdraw this offer at any time without prior notice.
Please sign in to leave a comment.